Wednesday, December 12, 2018

DECEMBER 2018 TIC, TAC, TOE CHALLENGE FROM THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hellooo House friends!!!! 

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  Today we're having a Tic, Tac, Toe challenge.  You select three items from the board in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal position and create a card or project using those three items. 


From the board below, I selected the three items in the first horizontal line.  Sparkle, Penguins and patterned paper.  The stamps I chose are RI#8806-N "Christmas Penguins" and the sentiment is RI#8803-F "Coolest Christmas".   

The Penguins were stamped then colored with Copic Markers then masked off in order to sponge a dye ink background.  Once the mask was removed, I used a Nuvo glitter marker to draw around the outer edge to make a frame for the sparkle and adhered the panel to a piece of polka dot patterend paper and then onto a card base.  Very easy card to make.  For some sparkly snow, I added dots of the Nuvo glitter marker on the penguin panel.  


Come on over and play the game of Tic, Tac, Toe along with myself and my Rock Star team mates.  Detail on how to enter can be found at THE HOUSE.  

Look at the blogs of my team mates and see their incredible creations.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today and feel free to grab my discount coupon (RR10CW) if you'd like to purchase yourself some Repeat Impressions Stamps.  Using it will discount your stamp order 10%.  








5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Sweet - love these three penguins - they just look like they could find trouble if they looked. Love your night sky and the sparkle is a very nice addition to your challenge this week.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the background and the way you colored up your cheerful penguins! Gorgeous card, Cheri!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, stunning background and like how you colored the penguins with a bit of gray!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling! Cute holiday card and I love those penguins!

Heather said...

Adorable!! Such a fabulous background!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book