Wednesday, October 17, 2018

OCTOBER 2018 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello house friends,

Are you ready for another weekly challenge from The House That Stamps Built?  

It's a beautiful inspiration challenge this week....here's my card.



Using RI Stamp #5127-K "Maple Leaf Sil (lg") and Ranger Alcohol Lift Ink, I stamped the color lift on a white card stock and got this gorgeous result.  I absolutely love this ink and the many ways you can use it.  The sentiment is RI#1105-E "Thinking of You", which I stamped in a kraft color dye ink.  

This is the inspiration we were given to play with.  What inspires you from this image and color chart?  


Come on over to THE HOUSE, check out the challenge details, join the challenge and play along.  

If you'd like to see incredible takes on this inspiration challenge, check out the blogs of my team mates....they will truly inspire you.  




6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what fun - I have the alcohol lift ink but just haven't played with it yet, not I have the inspiration to do so. This was a fun challenge and everyone went with leaves.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cards with leaf images are gorgeous, and your card is perfect!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, like the sheer look to your leaves, I've not gotten the Ranger Alcohol Lift Ink yet - top of my list now!

Ina G said...

Breathtaking and beautiful SS. Look like those leaves could have fallen off a tree in your back yard.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the translucent look of your leaves; you captured the inspiration photo perfectly!

Laurie Unger said...

Isn't that new ink fun to play with. Love the results you got and how you used it on this card. Fabulous!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book