Wednesday, March 21, 2018

MARCH 2018 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE FOR THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello house friends!  

Wednesday is challenge day at The House That Stamps Built, and this week it's an inspiration challenge.


I stamped the image RI#9606-K "Margarita Glass" three times, masking as I went in order to get them lined up in back of each other.  Keeping the masks in place I sponged the bg with Distress Oxide Inks.  I removed the masked and colored the glasses with Copic Markers.  I used some "snow" glitter I've had around for a long time, to enhance the glasses and make it look like salt around the rims.  The sentiment is a partial stamp of RI#3935-F "Spring Is...."   The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  For a little detail, I added white dots on the 'table cloth' with my white gel pen.  

Here's your go-to inspiration - I picked up on the colors and the containers.



There you have it!  Come on over to THE HOUSE and join in on the inspiration challenge!  

You will love these blogs of my team mates...showing off their fabulous work using this inspiration.  

 Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Esther Shirley 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  





9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cheri, love the masking and colors and lets not forget the extra fun touch of snow glitter!! So cool! I just love seeing all the different ways the design team interprets the inspiration for each week! Love the diversity among us!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute! love your "salt" on the glasses.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a fun card - great masking and coloring of your special drinks. The snow glitter just finishes off the card.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Yippee- must mean that summer and margaritas are in the near future!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! I have a friend who would love this 😊

Ina G said...

Wish I could come have a Margarita with you after seeing these yummies. Love the icicles on the top - perfect touch. Such a colourful card SS. Love the spotted tablecloth and background.

Donna said...

Fabulous card, beautiful coloring and background, like the snow salt!

Heather said...

Very cool! I love how you used the colors and the "salt" finishes it off perfectly!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book