Thursday, February 8, 2018

SEND A FRIEND A CARD DAY

Hello blog friends,

Did you know this is 'send a friend a card day'?  I didn't, until I visited the Simon Says Blog and saw this challenge.  As it turns out, the entire month of February is set aside as 'international correspondence writing month'.  

The whole point is to send a card/note/letter to a friend each day of the month.  Who doesn't love to get real mail?  

I make lots of cards and have many to send, so I'm taking the challenge and will do my best to send a card to a friend each day left of this month.  

This is the card I'd like to enter into the SS challenge - it's going to my 3 year old granddaughter.  




My stamp is from Penny Black and is called "Love Sign".  She's colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment came from "Simply You" by Ali Edwards from Technique Tuesday.  

I'd also like to enter this card is the weekly Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says and this challenge is "Must Be Love".  
   


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join me in sending a card or note or letter to someone special each day this month.  What a nice idea this is, don't you think?  





2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

AKKK! How CUTE is she!! Your coloring brings her to life :)

debby4000 said...

What fabulous colouring of the image, you've made a gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book