Tuesday, January 30, 2018

SPATTERED OMBRE - JUST CHICKIN'IN

Hi there Technique Junkies!

Have you played in the new challenge, "Spattered Ombre", at the Design Blog yet?  You should play....you might just win yourself some fabulous Technique Junkies Stamps.  

I made this card while playing around with this technique and some incredibly cute Technique Junkies Stamps, "Chicken" and "Chicken Sayings Set of Two".  You can get these stamps for 10% off, and any other stamps you might like from the Technique Junkies store, by using my discount coupon TJ10Cheri.  Just type it in at check out. 

The background was created by dragging a light dye ink pad down the surface of the card panel and then using a credit card, I drew it across a darker brown ink pad and scraped it across the panel.  I like how it turned out.  





There's a lot going on at Technique Junkies, stop by, and sign up to get the Design Junkies Blog so you don't miss any daily postings.  You'll see incredible paper craft artists there and join our monthly challenge.   And come on over to our FaceBook Page and join us there.  

Don't forget to grab my discount for your Technique Junkies Stamps shopping pleasure.

Thanks for stopping by!  


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I am such a spelling nut and at first I thought maybe was a mistake- hahaha cute card, Cheri!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book