Wednesday, November 29, 2017

NOVEMBER 2017 SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello house people!  

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day.  We sure did.  

We're here with another challenge at The House That Stamps Built and it's a sketch challenge.  That only happens when there is a 5th Wednesday in the month.  Here we go! 

My card uses the adorable RI Stamp #1022-L "Sweet Dreams Puppy", and RI#423-G "May All Your Dreams".  I used some DP I've had forevah...to accent the scene after cutting them with the RI Flip Stich Dies  and I created "pillows" for the puppy. 







Here's the challenge sketch!  

Join the sketch challenge at THE HOUSE.  We can't wait to see what you create.  Wendy has a Gift Certificate for these fabulous stamps for the winner of this month's challenge.  Remember...each month...the more you enter the better your chances are of winning a big $25.00 worth of RI Stamps.  You pick.  

You will not want to miss my team mates take on this challenge...

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley  

Thanks so much for spending time with me today.  I hope you found some inspiration and will join our challenge.  




7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Ina G said...

Oh this is gorgeous SS! That very old DP is 'nearly' tartan and love how you used it. Beautiful background and colouring and that star just pops.

Donna said...

Aww, this is so cute, like the star and bone and your choice of papers to compliment this sweet puppy!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful coloring on this cutey! Great job on the sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun Santa pup! As usual great coloring too

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Cheri! You know, it always amazes and surprises me that we never seem to use the same stamp sets! It's always so much fun to see what this DT does each week with the challenges! Thanks for ALWAYS being an inspiration! I shall miss you - prepare to be stalked!!! Hugs...

Heather said...

This is soo adorable!! That puppy is so sweet and I love the papers you've paired with him. And the star is the perfect finishing touch!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book