Wednesday, August 30, 2017

AUGUST 2017 SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE

Hello House Fans!  

Whenever there is a 5th Wednesday in the month, Wendy adds a sketch challenge to our monthly list of challenges.  These are not my favorites, as I struggle so much with sketches...but once I get into the challenge of it, I find out I enjoy the process.  So, being that this is the 5th Wednesday (and last) for August 2017 there's a sketch challenge for you over at The House That Stamps Built


The Repeat Impression Stamps I used for this card are a collection of stamps from RI#Flower Power Separates.  I colored them all with Copic Markers and used embossing folders and dies to build the sketch and frame the focal flowers. (there are two...one is stacked on top of the other).  

Here's the sketch challenge.



This is also the last challenge for you to play in this whole month of challenge.  You've had the whole month to add cards in each week of challenges for a big opportunity to win a whole bunch of RI Stamps.  If you haven't been playing in each challenge and have wanted to, you have a whole week to get entered into any or all from the first challenge of the month until now.  

Check out THE HOUSE for all the details.

And please visit these talented ladies and see what fabulous creations they have to show you using the sketch challenge.  

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  




10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Bright and colorful, I love it!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous, beautiful coloring and like the dimension you added!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love all those blue and the sketch is terrific!

Carol Held said...

This is a very beautiful card, and oh so inspirational. Thank you for sharing it today.

Kathy S said...

WOW - girl, you are rocking the cards lately.

Laurie Unger said...

I really love the bright blues on this. Awesome job with the sketch.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Cheri! I totally love the vivid colors on this card! Beautifully done...great job on the sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous bg -- great use of the scetch too. Saw your photo with Joy & Debbie. How fun are get-togethers!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE all those fabulous blues!! one would never know you had struggled with this.

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely stunning - when I saw this it almost took my breath away, great take on the sketch. Sorry I'm late with commenting.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book