Wednesday, August 23, 2017

AUGUST 2017 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there, House peeps!!!! 

Have you been playing along with our challenges this month at The House That Stamps Built?  Did you hear that you have the whole month to play along with each week's challenge?  

From the first challenge of this month until the last you can enter a card in each challenge.  It gives you so many opportunities to win some awesome Repeat Impressions Stamps as well as gives you time to get in the challenges and have some crafty fun. 

This week's challenge is "Anything Goes", so jump in and play along with us.


Clean and simple all the way for my ATG card.  I used a stacked die to cut the arched windows in a piece of designer's paper and again in a piece of white card stock.  The watermelon image is RI #9010-H "Watermelon" that I colored with Copic Markers and popped up on a wobble.  The watermelon sticks out of the arch and wiggles back and forth for a fun effect.  

The sentiment RI#9015-D "One in a Melon" was stamped on white card stock and cut out with a postage stamp die I've had hanging around a long time.  For some detail, I cut a scrap of dark green cs with the same die and staggered it behind the white one.  
Lots of dimension on this card and I like that.  

There is even more incredible inspiration at the blogs of these talented ladies.

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley 

So come on over and play along with our AUGUST CHALLENGES and get additional opportunities to win some fabulous Repeat Impressions Stamps.  For additional detail on this and all this month's challenges, check out THE HOUSE 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.


8 comments:

joy said...

Cute card! I love this image and how you have framed it.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, now I want watermelon LOL

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute - I have some of those wobble things - but where or where would they be???

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A perfect vision for Summer memories! Love it.

Donna said...

What a cheery and beautifully designed card, and I'm with Olga, I want some watermelon now too!

Heather said...

Who would have thought that a watermelon could be so pretty!? This card is CAS but beautiful! Love the layout and the yummy watermelon colors.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! I love this little stamp, and never think to use it! Great job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WHOA! That is some serious awesome coloring on your watermelon! Very realistic :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book