Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NEW TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello blog friends!  

The House That Stamps Built has a new challenge for you each month and it will be a Tic Tac Toe challenge.  

If you know how to play TTT, you'll find this fun and a great way to use up some of your stash.  The object is to take one item from each grid in the direction of vertical, horizontal or diagonal and create a card using those items.  

Here is this week's TTT 



Here is my card.  You can see I used the vertical center selection - Glitter, Blue and Snowman.  



We hope you'll join the new challenge this week and have some fun with it.  You can enter the challenge and get all the details at The House.  Don't forget, there's a monthly drawing for all the entries in the challenges for the month and one will win a $25.00 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps.  If you use RI stamps on your project you'll get two entries.  

I was remiss in not welcoming our newest DT member last week.  Please join me in welcoming our newest DT member the very talented  Donna , we're so glad she's part of our design team.  Welcome, Donna!!! 

Here are links to all the Rock Star members for more inspiration for this challenge.  

Deonna - DonnaHeather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week.











9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I see another snowman lover - love his new challenge - and this darling dancing snowman is perfect for this challenge.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Donna said...

What a cheery fun gorgeous design! Thanks for the cheery welcome to this fabulous team.

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love that we seem to lean toward snowmen this week!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card - love the blue trees too :)

Heather said...

Adorable and oh, so pretty!! Those blue trees really pop! I just changed my comment form back to pop up, so you should be able to comment.

Laurie Unger said...

How cute - that snowman is so fun! great job on the challenge.

Ina G said...

Simply adorable. Love your little snowman. Super layout. I'm afraid he would melt here at present.

joy said...

This is such a lovable snowman. His face is so sweet. This is a wonderful card.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book