Friday, December 16, 2016

JOY TO THE WORLD

Hello everyone!  

My post today is just a fun card I made as part of my Christmas cards this year.  I CASE'd the idea from Laura Bassen and THIS card she made.   I didn't have all of the products she used so I used what I had.   I changed up the colors and my sponging is not at all as soft and gorgeous as her's, but I liked the way it turned out.




For this card I used, Memory Box "Bubble Arch", Distress Inks, Ranger watercolor paper and Papertrey Ink, "Wet Paint Holiday"  stamps and dies.  I die cut the arch and the word "joy" in MFT, "Brushed Silver" metallic paper.    

I'm entering this card in Memory Box Challenge #19 - Marvelous Metallics.  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  






4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful! Your sponging looks awesome to me!

Ina G said...

Oh my SS this is 'Stunning' and I love it. Such a beautiful card and lovely sentiment - if only. Hugs.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri, It is wonderful and I like all the blue you used!

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the sponging and the die is perfect. Great job.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book