Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY INSPIRATION CHALLENGE FOR JUNE

Hey there, blog friends!  

Here we are, mid-June...summer in Maine is just beginning.  The weather has swung the pendulum from summer to fall then back to summer again in a week's time.  We never put our coats away in Maine!  Sweatshirts and tank tops sit side-by-side in our dresser drawers....but....the flip flops are a constant.  :) 

Today there's a new challenge at The House That Stamps Built and we hope you'll play along. 


Don't you love this for inspiration????   

I used RI# 2411-K "Pelican's Piling"  stamp from Repeat Impressions for my focal image.  The sentiment is a combination from the large sentiment sets.  I love the look on that cute pelican's face, looks coy to me, so I made it for my hubby for Father's Day!  I used Copics for coloring the image.  

You will love the additional inspiration you find on the blogs from my Rock Star team mates.  

                Deonna   -   Heather   -   Joy   -   Kathy   -  Laurie  -   Patti J   -   Shirley

The details for entering this challenge can be found at The House.  I can't wait to see what you create.  

Thank you for stopping by.  

Stop by tomorrow, we're beginning another release of new stamps from Repeat Impressions and you might win a full set of them.  






6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Perfect sentiment for this stamp - I think he was very popular this week.

Lori m said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love the wood inspiration idea, hugs, Lori m

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is fantastic and you really nailed the inspiration!

Patti J said...

Like Karen said...you nailed it!!! Great job with the photo inspiration! Love it!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome job with the challenge - love the sentiment.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love the dies you used; those ovals create a fabulous frame for your cut image. Sorry, I'm so late in leaving a comment, I won't even bother with excuses!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book