Sunday, October 4, 2015

FOODY CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CAS

Quick post today to tell you about the newest challenge at Sunday Clean and Simple challenge at Outlawz Challenges site.  

The challenge is a foody challenge.  Come on over and play....there's a great prize to win.

My card....inspired by apples!  


I've had this Lockhart Stamp for some time....Ellen Hutson carries them and they are some of the most adorable rubber stamps out there.  I colored the image according to the instructions from the Copic Coloring Guide Level 1.  In the book, they actually used this stamp for one of the examples and since I've had this stamp I wanted to give the coloring instruction a try.   I created the bg with sponges and some coordinating inks and a light flicking motion.  I like how it came out.  

That's it...I hope you'll find some time to come over and play in the challenge this week.  

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Brilliant coloring of the apples! You obviously follow direction well :)

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, I like this stamp and you've colored it beautifully, I see why everyone loves the Copics. Gorgeous!

Hugs, Lori m

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card and I love the way you colored the apples too!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book