Sunday, September 27, 2015

OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES CAS CHALLENGE

Hello my blog friends!! 

You might be interested in a new CAS color challenge at Outlawz Challenges.  The very talented Linda Anderson is making this challenge:

My birthday is in September and I celebrate all month long!! You guessed it, create a birthday themed card using my new favorite color combo - yellow, white, gray and/or black.

Here is my card for Linda's challenge

These leaves and black/gray bg pieces are die cut with Sizzix Tattered Leaves.  I used scraps of yellow, black and gray cardstock, covered them with LifeStyle Craft Shape'n Tape black sheets before cutting them.  For the sentiment I used MFT Lable Maker dies and stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by and if you have a chance to play along with the challenge this week, I hope you'll do it.  There's a prize for a random entry at the end of the month.  


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome textured leaves -- I love the MFT set too - on my wish list :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice! I think I goofed because I only used black and white. Duh

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book