Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT THE HOUSE

Greetings blog friends!!!  Happy April Fool's Day!!! 

It's time for another fun challenge at The House That Stamps Built!  NO FOOLING.   This week it's a color challenge and one I know you're going to love.  



Here is the card I made for the challenge


I'm not totally happy with the results of this photo...it looks so much better in real life.  However, moving on...the stamps I used for this card are RI#9313-D "Sweet" and 9302-P "Cupcakes", both are from the fabulous stamp set "Pairings".  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll check out the challenge at The House.  Enter your card and you may just be the lucky winner of a $25.00 gift certificate to some awesome Repeat Impression Stamps.  

Lots of things going on with RI stamps...check out their Facebook page and if you're in Cambridge, MD visit them at Stamping by the Sea Show April 18, 2015 or Akron, OH, at the Adventures In Stamping Show, April 25 and 26.  

Now, check out my Rock Star team mates and their awesome creations using this color challenge.  

                              Debbie Deonna - Joy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J


Have a creative week!  


  



3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

It's lovely and a great interpretation Cheri. Take the credit!

Ina G said...

Photos sometimes just don't do justice to our cards. Lovely layout with such 'sweet' elements to look at. Hugs SS

Kathy S said...

That happens to me too Cheri - sometimes it's the time of day or the colors you used. Regardless, it's beautiful. Love the "rain" drops and the color splashes in the background.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book