Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello blog friends!!!! 

Is it me or do the weeks fly by faster than we realize????  

Here we are at Wednesday again, and other than being "hump day" it's also time for another What If? Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built and this week it's one of Wendy's awesome sketch challenges.  


Are your wheels turning?  It's a fun sketch and I know you'll love playing with it.  We hope you'll give it a try and enter it in the challenge at The House.  All the detail for the challenge can be found there.  

Here's my card....


I am always in need of guy birthday cards it seems, so I decided to use this sketch and create one.  Here are the stamps I used for this card.  RI# 911-I "Bi-Plane Silhouette" from the "Big Boys Toys" set.  RI# 5105-I "Cloud Silhouette Lg."  and for the sentiment I used RI# 2501-H "Happy Birthday from..." (I used only a portion of it). The papers are from Teresa Collins, 6x6 pad "Far and Away".  I also used the "Landscape Trio" dies from Mama Elephant for the stiched hills.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  For lots more inspiration using this sketch, check out my awesome teamies....

                              Debbie Deonna - Joy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J 





2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is fabulous!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic sketch!! Your card is gorgeous!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book