Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends!  

It's designer's choice challenge once again at The House That Stamps Built and this week it's Deonna's turn to bring on the challenge and it's "Anything But a Card".  

My answer to Deonna's challenge was to create a mini star book album that could be an ornament or a little display for tiny Christmas photos.  


I love these little books and have a ton of fun making them.  

The RI Stamps I used for the album are:

#2708-M - Pine Branch 
#2719-K Lg Pine Tree
#2709-I Lg Pine Forest
#2714-D Sm Pine Forest 
#307-D-Holly Sprig 
#423-G May All Your Dreams 
#2112-D "Sleigh Ride Silhouette"
#424-G "Wishing You a Season"
#6006-M "Forest Positive
#8805-K "Snowflakes"

Come on over to The House and play along with the Rock Stars in Deonna's Challenge. 

For other great ideas and inspiration for the challenge  - check out the Rock Stars

                            Deonna Geri - Joy Karen - Melissa - Patti J

So glad you stopped by and I hope you have a fabulous week.


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is great! Nice job on it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun little book - I adore those trees and the branch!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book