Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hellllloooo blog friends!!!!  

Here we go with another challenge at The House That Stamps Built !!  It's time for a Designer's Choice Challenge and the very talented Rock Star, Karen Hasheck is challenging us all to a motion card or shaped card.  

Are your creative wheels turning?  This is such a fun challenge with so many possibilities.  Check out how you can win some awesome RI stamps should you win the draw in this challenge.  

I created a shaped card for this challenge by using a Sizzix die I hadn't used in years called "Butterfly" with white cs.  What an adorable card this created and I was so pleased with it. I also cut some designer papers I had in my scraps to cover the areas of the card which give it a summery feel.  The sentiment stamp I used is one of my favorites from RI, #9005-E "Flutter By".   I placed it on a heart die cut and added it to the front of the butterfly after inking around the edges.  


Great challenge, Karen.  

Here are the links to my Rock Star Teamies for more inspiration.  Play along with Karen and you might possibly win some great RI stamps!  

           Brenda - Deonna - Geri Joy - Joyce - KarenMelissa


Thanks so much for stopping by!  



3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri-this is a beauty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great butterfly card and love how you did it with pattern paper too.

redwasher1 said...

Well, Cheri you sure did a gorgeous job with this fun challenge. I love it!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book