Sunday, March 9, 2014

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Hey there my blog friends!!!!

Do you love retro????  I mean, pick a decade that you loved or would have liked to have lived in and let your imagination float back there.....now take a deep breath....hold it....now let it out with a relaxing sigh!  Don't you feel reborn????  Okay, so that's a hard one to describe...but, if you'd ever imagined living in another era/decade, from the 20's to the 80's you're going to love the CAS challenge this week at Outlawz Challenges

It's my turn to challenge and since I love retro and I went with it.  Some of my most favorite memories are watching 30's and 40's movies with my mother.  She was an avid movie fan and could name all the stars.  She was very fond of Betty Grable movies and I loved listening to her comments as we watched her movies together. 

All that said, tomorrow is hubby and my wedding anniversary and I thought I'd let Betty tell him how much I love him and how special he is to me. 


The Betty Grable Stamp is from Stampers Best.  This is a fabulous red rubber stamp company and offer great stamps at great prices. 

I hope all you retro fans will come over and play along with the CAS Challenge this week at Outlawz Challenges

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super creative week!!!


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is as fabulous card, and you did such a great job on it.

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, this is one gorgeous card!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book