Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends!  

It's time for another exciting sketch from Wendy at The House That Stamps Built and you're going to have tons of fun with this one!  

Lots of ways to use patter papers, stamps and dies.  Put your thinking caps on and come on over and play along with me and my Rock Star teamies.  We can't wait to see what you'll do with this sketch.  

Remember, if you use an RI stamp in your creation, you'll be entered twice in a drawing to win a $25.00 gift certificate for Repeat Impression Stamps.  Get the details at The House!  

Here's my card 


How I created this stamped image is going to be a Project of the Week technique on Monday, so don't forget to stop by and find out how I created this image.  

For more inspiration using this sketch, check out the fabulous Rock Stars.

                 Brenda - Deonna - Geri Joy - Joyce - KarenMelissa

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you all have a fabulous week!!!


6 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, my friend! This is a pretty stamp! Hugs...

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is a real eye catching card!

redwasher1 said...

Well, this is stunning!!I love the colors and that tree looks like ice is on the branches much like it is in some places right now!

Melissa said...

Wow, this card is both striking and beautiful! Love the purple!

joy said...

Fabulous card! Checking out your project of the week because I love how you have stamped the image.

Becky said...

wow, that tree is just stunning.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book