Sunday, October 6, 2013

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Hi blog friends,

I hope you've had an outstanding weekend!  Did you catch the OWH World Card Making Day Blog Hop???  There was so much inspiration delivered from so many talented card artists out there using the sketches....I'm a little half way through the list, but WOW!!!  Check it out if you can.  And it's all for an awesome cause....sending cards to our military to use.   

I'm here to invite you over to  the Outlawz CAS Challenge this week it's all about trees!!!  It's Pryn's turn and here is her challenge...

Welcome to the "Feeling TREE-mendous Challenge"! Here in the US were are enjoying our fall season and gearing up for the transition into winter. I love to watch the fall leaves change colors, but get sad that they leave the trees bare. This week we challenge you to create a CAS card or project that features a TREE image from ANY season that YOU love. Please share what makes you feel TREE-mendous about your favorite season. Remember, this can be any colors, any theme.

Here's a card I made for that challenge

For this card I used one of my most favorite GKD stamp sets "Tree Sillhouettes", and added for a bg PTI "Watercolor Wonder".  I used Hero Arts Shadow Inks to stamp the brush strokes. 

Come on over to Outlawz and play along with any or all of the challenges there.  There are some fabulous prizes to win and the Design Team is the best on the web. 

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back on Tuesday with a sketch challenge with the Stamp TV CSS DT.  You'll love it! 



2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!! Wish they would make it easier to play, too many steps to enter your card...........

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is just lovely! Great job!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book