Sunday, August 25, 2013

CAS Challenge at Outlawz

Hello again, blog friends,

There's a great CAS challenge at Outlawz this week and we hope you'll get a chance to play along.  Pryn is challenging us to lift someone's spirits with a card this week and here is her challenge: 
 
"You Are My Sunshine" Challenge- Sometimes we all need a little ray of hope to get through our day. This week's challenge is to create a CAS card or project to lift someone's spirits.

The Outlawz CAS DT has an incredible lineup of inspiration and I hope you can take a moment to get over there and leave them a high-five and play along with Pryn's challenge. 

Here's my card



This was one of those badda bing, badda boom, cards.  One die, some scraps and one stamp.....and voila!!!  I'm hoping these bright colors are lifting your spirits and the card brings you a smile. 

Stamped sentiment:  "Hello Sunshine" StampTV Kit GKD
Die:  MFT Cute Cameras

I used pop dots for three of the front cameras to pop them up from the line.  The polka dots came from those "lens" areas on the cameras...what fun! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 



2 comments:

Ina G said...

My goodness how fabulous this card is. So cas but so spectacular esp the layout and colours are wow. Love it SS

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so cute! Those little camera cuts are awesome!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book