Saturday, July 20, 2013

CAS CHRISTMAS IN JULY AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Feliz Navidad, Mele Kalikimaka, Kala Christouyenna, Gledileg Jol, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Buone Feste Natalizie.....

Christmas in JULY is being celebrated this week at the CAS challege at Outlawz Challenges and you're invited to play along!!! 

Linda Anderson has challenged us with this "I am all about Christmas in July. This week let's put on some carols and drink a hot chocolate as we create a Christmas or holiday themed card CAS style"  

Creating my card for Linda's challenge cooled me off and I needed it.  It's been so hot...I'm not complaining.....winter is long and cold here in Maine...and this card took me to "cool"  I love trees, especially Christmas trees. 


The tree image is from SU "Christmas Lodge" set and the sentiment is from GKD.  After stamping the tree image I used Stickles to add the tinsel and some random crystal embellishments for the "bulbs/ornaments".   I also used a CuttleBug EF.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll join Linda's CAS challenge at Outlawz.  There are some pretty awesome awards to win. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

A very elegant card.
Good wishes from the UK..Joan

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful way to look forward to Christmas!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a pretty tree! The added stickels put it over the top!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Cheri! I love the embossed frame and the sparkly tree! Very elegant!

Patti J said...

Oh my, Cheri! This is gorgeous! That embossed frame is perfect for the lovely tree!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book