Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi there blog friends, 

It's time for another Designer's Choice Challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  This week it's Joy's turn to challenge us and her challenge is to make a male card. 

This IS a challenge, because like many of you, I have a difficult time making a guy card.  However, with all the fabulous wildlife and outdoor stamps at Repeat Impressions, this isn't as hard as it once was. 

For my card I choose #2914-I "Duck Take Off" and I used a technique called "chalkboard". 

Come on over to "The House" and play along with Joy's fun challenge and be entered to win a certificate for your choice of the fabulous RI stamps. 

In the meantime check out the awesome cards my teamies made for Joy's challenge. 

 
 
Before you leave, check out my right-hand sidebar and the annoucement of the Repeat Impressions Blog Hop featuring the new stamp sets, "Pairings" coming up on Thursday, May 9.  There are several ways you can win some awesome prizes so stop over at The House That Stamps Built and check it out. 
 
 
See you then and thanks for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

joy said...

Love it, love it, love it! The shape is sooo neat and I love the chalkboard technique! - and the image you used is fantastic with the technique.

Ina G said...

Another WOW CARD. Yes stunning....

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book