Saturday, April 13, 2013

YOU'RE INVITED TO CLASS

Hi blog friends,

I'm teaching a class at "Your Maine Stamper" a local stamp store today, April 13, from 10 a.m - 12 p.m., featuring LaBlanche vintage stamps and Distress Inks.   If you're in the area, stop by....the class is full (it filled up within a few days).  We'll be doing these two images and learning some fabulous new techniques with Distress Inks. 

Here are the 2 cards the class will be doing


 
This technique can be applied to any stamp and it will look stunning....I used the same technique to "paint" the tulips and vase on this Repeat Impressions Stamp.  You can click on these images and bring up a closer view of the effect. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 

 



3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I would love to be there, but I am far away in Wisconsin! These are beautiful samples!

Roxann said...

Lovely cards and technique, Cheri. I miss our LSS. Loved taking classes!
Hugz,
Roxann

Sandy Smith said...

These are beautiful! I have a few distress inks but so far still havent tried them out.
Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed teaching the class.
Take care and have a great week!
Sandra

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book