Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

It's a Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built and it's Deonna's turn to challenge us. She's challenging us to a shape card - not a rectangle or square card.  It's a fun one and I hope you'll join all the Rock Stars as we take on Deonna's challenge. 

Check out all the inspiration cards from the Rock Stars at The House That Stamps Built.

My card was made using a Spellbinders flower pot die to frame the sweet RI Stamp #4316-I "Flowering Hearts" and #422-G "Hugs & Kisses" 

Play along with Deonna's Shaped Card challenge and enter it at The House That Stamps Built.  You'll be entered to win some fabulous RI stamps. Have fun and good luck! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Deonna B said...

I just love your Flowerpot idea! thank you for joining me in my Shaped Card Challenge at Repeat Impressions.

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful!!!! Fabulous !!! and Amazing!! I love your card.

joy said...

Great flower pot card! - Love the trim at the bottom!

Vicky said...

cute card Cheri . I've never seen this flowerpot die before, the flower pot stamp is perfect for this shape and the coloring is gorgeous :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book