Monday, March 18, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Happy, happy Monday, blog friends!!! 

Welcome to your weekly SOTW offer from Wendy at The House That Stamps Built.  If you love stamping and love a deal to stretch your dollars....take Wendy up on her weekly stamp of the week offers and get some of the best rubber on the market for 50% off.  Each and every Monday a Repeat Impression stamp is offered at 50% off it's retail price. 

The stamp being featured this week is Daffodils #904-L

Believe me when I tell you this is a fabulous stamp!!!  Color it, paper piece it, use it naked as it comes....you will LOVE it!!

Here's a card I made using this stamp.


The sentiment stamps is #1303-E and I cut it so I could reposition it as I wanted. 

I love the results of the stamping, coloring and then highlihting with a white pen on kraft card stock.  Using a Copic blender created a super outline of the image after it was all colored.  Makes it look like it's popping off the page yet it's one dimensional. 

Get on over to The House grab the code and get this stamp for yourself, you will LOVE it!!!

Have a GREAT week and thank you so much for stopping by!!!








2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card & flower............won't be long they will be popping up in our gardens!!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! Love the stamp! I've already seen a few of those popping up around here!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book