Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi blog friends!!!

It's another Designer's Choice Challenge at The House That Stamps Built and that means you're invited to join the Rock Stars as our teamie, Geri Utterback challenges us to create a card with a "Thank You" theme. 

There is always a reason to say "thank you" and Geri has picked a perfect challenge for us. 

Link up your creation to The House That Stamps Built and you'll then be entered to win a $25.00 gift certificate for some fabulous RI stamps.  Please join us as we answer Geri's "Say Thank You" challenge.

This is my card

I used the sweetly simple sentiment stamp #8607-D
and stamped it in alternating Memento inks "Teal Zeal" and "Peanut Brittle".  The bg was created using Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp and embossing folder "Flourish".  I also used a Fiskars border punch and Viva pearl pens and a MS punch for the heart.

I'm so glad you stopped by.  Please visit my Rock Star Teamies for more fabulous inspiration. 


Great challenge Geri....Thank You, for reminding us to be grateful!!!


5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another awesome card!!

Kecia said...

Fabulous layout on this! Nicely done!

joy said...

Cheri, sweet friend! I love the way you have repeated the sentiment on the diagonal with the border!

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, this is a great card! Love how you did the sentiment, so creative!!

Patti J said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors you chose, and repeating that sentiment is pure genius! You are indeed a Rockstar!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book