Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CASE The DT - Free For All Friday

Hi there blogger buddies!  




There's a challenge over at StampTV this week called "CASE the DT" and it's the Free For All Friday Challenge.  We've been challenged to CASE the fabulous Cat Tidwell, a StampTV Design Team member. Cat's  gallery is stunning.  Take a look....you'll see what I mean.  


The card I chose of Cat's to CASE  is this one - 


Isn't that a beauty?  I just love how she created the layering of this card and the traditional Christmas look she gave it.  I wanted to get started on some special Christmas cards and thought this would be a good one to start with.  So, here's my CASE of Cat's card


The stamp is from Gina K Designs and the fabulous set "Festive Frames" by illustrator Melanie Muenchinger.  CS is GKD Pure Luxury "All Spruced Up" and "Ivory".  DP is Basic Grey "Oliver".  The Poinsettias were colored with Copic Markers R24, R27 and R29.  For the other areas I used Copics E31, E33, E39, Y15, Y17, YG61, G94 and G99.  I blinged the centers of the Poinsettias with some gold Stickles.  My changes to Cat's card are: the bow (smaller and different placement), the DP, the gold beads and the CS.  


Thanks so much for dropping by.  




Cheri




5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey Cheri, Your Christmas card is beautiful!! I love all of the details!! I haven't made my card yet, but was planinng on it!! I see you have a stamping buddy too!! I've got one, his name is Rascal! Please stop on over at my blog, as I have something for you!!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful case!! A lucky someone will be receiving a beautiful card come Christmas time!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous CASE card, Cheri! Your coloring and design are fantastic! Hugs to you!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh WOW! These both ROCK!!! Fabulous creations!!

Selma said...

Cheri your card is gorgeous. I love the dotted dp. Your coloring is fantastic.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book