Sunday, August 14, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 128

Hi blogger friend!
Today I'm playing along with Card Patterns sketch challenge #128.  Love the sketch and love the work by the DT so I had to play along.  




Here's my card:
Details:  CS - Gina K Designs "Sand" and "Bubble Gum Pink".  DP is from Basic Grey "White Paper Pad" and Prima "Madeline".  Some lace and seam binding ribbon, MS punch and pearl flourish give the vintage background look to the handmade lace flower, layered with a crocheted flower and topped with a mulberry rose.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for the comments.  I love reading them.  



Cheri

2 comments:

TesaB said...

Ohhh, I spot a crochet flower layered with a lace! It's absolutly gorgeous!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

Elise said...

Hellooooooooooooo, darlin'! Are you clever with this exquisite lace flower and lovely, oh, so lovely use of the Card Patterns sketch for this past week! Sure am glad I made it by to see this lovely piece! Thanks, once again, for dazzling us with your fine talent! xoxo!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book