Friday, July 22, 2011

CPS #227

Greetings, blogger friends!  It's been another scorcher day here in the Northeast as it has all over the country.  I hope you're all keeping as cool as possible.  


I'm submitting this card in the challenge over at Card Positioning System blog this is a fantastic site for getting your mojo going (if you're ever in a slump.....as I've been so often).  You can click back to past sketch challenges and find some fantastic inspiration there.  


Here's the sketch for this week


And here's my card using that sketch


Stamps:  Gina K Design "Vintage Chic" Stampkit
DP:  Basic Grey "Origins"
CS:  GKD Pure Luxury


Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Cheri


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, pretty, love the silhouette styles, just beautiful card. Hugs, Lori m

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book