Friday, March 18, 2011

Outlawz GC031311

A birthday card for a sweet granddaughter who will be 3!  This card will be for my sweet Alexa.....the apple of her Mimi's eye.  (AND...I'm proud to say, a chip off the old block....lady with a mind of her own!)  She LOVES horses.  


When Outlawz Greetings challenge came up this week it described Alexa's card to a tee!  Check them out and jump in on the challenge.  







CS:  Gina K Pure Luxury "Vibrant Violet" and "Lemon Drop".  DP:  Graphic 45 "Le Cirque Collection".  Horse stamp is from Whimsy Stamps  from Crissy Armstrong designs.  I just LOVE her stamps.  I colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Inc . 


Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you'd like to receive my posts via email, please subscribe via the sign up on the right sidebar.  




Cheri

5 comments:

Sherry Kushibab said...

If Alexa likes horses she must be a great kid !! Nice card - love the colors and those polka dots are great.

craftieodmae said...

Super fantastic card, she'll love it!!!!

Patti P. said...

Cheri, love your LO and the colors...so much texture. Your beautiful Alexa will love and cherish this. TFS

Carla S. said...

What a sweet card for Alexa, Cheri! Love the colors and the wonderful image! Fantastic coloring!

Sara I. said...

What an adorable card!! I just love the colors, the polka dot paper and that gorgeous embossing!! What a gorgeous image and you definately made it shine! I am following you now - found you over at the Outlawz!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book