Sunday, March 27, 2011

Celebrate in Style

I'm having some fun this weekend playing with some new stamps.  The stamp I've used on this card is one I just received and you can get it FREE with a $35.00 order over at StampTV.  The details are  HERE.  

I'm using this card in two challenges this week.  The first one is a color challenge over at StampTV 




Wild Lilac is the newest Gina K Pure Luxury Card Stock and it's a fabulous shade.  It's a fun color combo.


And the second is for the Trina's Wednesday's sketch challenge (SC0323) over at Outlawz  









Card details:  GKD Pure Luxury CS "Wild Lilac", "Sweet Mango" and "White".  DP is from DCWV "Cafe Mediterranean".  Stamp Set:  Celebrate in Style from Gina K Design, CB EF "Big Dots" and "Swiss Dots".  Ink: Memento "Grape Jelly".  Buttons and ribbon from GKD at StampTV.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you all had a great weekend!  
Cheri

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how cute, like those colors too!

Monica said...

LOVE it!! That patterned paper is so cute! Love the buttons too! Great job!

Sara I. said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the pp and the ribbon treatment with the tag - gotta love all those buttons and of course, the embossing makes everything pop

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book