Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back at the Outlawz Ranch Party

There's a party going on over at the OUTLAWZ, Giddy-up over there and have some fun!  


This is my card for the Sunday CAS challenge.  


This is the inspiration photo.


Love these boots!  My eye went to the white stars on the dark background....they just jumped right out there so here's my card for the CAS challenge.


It doesn't get much simpler than this....Kraft Card Stock is from Gina K Pure Luxury line.  Stars were cut with my Quikcutz (haven't used that in eons) out of GKD White CS and they were layered on "In the Navy" also by GKD.  The "Howdy" stamp is from the Stamp Set "Out West" by Theresa Momber.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great holiday weekend.  


Cheri

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

fabulous card, I gotta get back over there!!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book