Sunday, December 5, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #93

Hi Blogger Friends,

Somehow, I've found time to make some cards today, and I made this one for two challenges.  The first is for Tina Gilliland's Release Party 12 Days of Christmas Challenge over at StampTV and the other is for Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #93.  I turned the sketch a bit for this challenge, but I really love the way it turned out.  There are so many challenges out there, I hope you get an opportunity to play along in some of them.

Here's my card.


The products used on this card are:
CS:  Gina K Designs "Red Lipstick" and "Ivory"
DP:  Webster's Pages "Waiting for Santa and Sweet Seasons".
Stamps:  GKD "Lovely Labels 2" by Nina Brackett and GKD "Festive Frame" by Melanie Munchinger for the sentiment.
The flower treatment is a tutorial I picked up on SCS "Stitched Ribbon Flower" by Beate.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Great week.

Cheri

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a pretty card, love the flower, haven't tried that yet. Your DP is so pretty, I see a lot of people use Webster's may have to track that down. Have a great day, give Bobbi a chin rub.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgoeus card, love that Webster's Pages, I'm bad to not want to use it, just save save save LOL,

Agata said...

Beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book