Friday, November 5, 2010

Badge of Tude


My sweet blogging friend, Mary Anne (aka MA54K) gave me this blog award.  Thanks so much, If you follow all the directions that come with it, you can receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude. You can find all the specifics right here.

One of the rules of the award is that you must tell 3 unknown facts about yourself:


1) I played on a women's ice hockey team for 5 years.
2) I once worked for the FBI.
3) I love being snowed in.


Now I must hook up 5 deserving Bloggers:






Be sure to hook up your post to the Digi's With Attitude Challenge Blog!


3 comments:

joy said...

Thanks Cheri I will check this out -- OMG you played Ice Hockey! AMAZING!!! Loved your little know facts!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Congrats and well deserved. Wow now you had an exciting past, FBI and ice hockey. Have a great weekend.

Brenda said...

Wow Cheri the FBI, really? How cool is that. Thank you for passing this award on to me.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book