Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Chair-Ish You

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I'm posting a card I made for an inspiration challenge this week over at StampTV.  For one reason or another, it was a difficult challenge for me.  I just couldn't get my mojo working.  Here's the challenge example.



And herrrres my card


I used inspiration from the colors and the circles in the photo.  The CS is GKD pure luxury white, chocolate kiss, green apple and red hot.  I stamped the chair using the GKD set "Fine Furnishings", designed by Nina Brackett, onto dp by October Afternoon "The Thrift Shop".  I use Nestabilities Standard Circles Large and cut graduated circles in each color.  I then arranged them in staggering layers to make it look as if you were looking through a tunnel. I also used the CuttleBug Folder "Polka Dots" to emboss each color of card stock.  More circles!!! Hahaha.

Thanks for stopping by, and I welcome your comments,
Cheri

1 comment:

peggy wainman said...

This is a neat looking card! I love how you layered the circles.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book