Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wine and Steroids

Now the title needs explanation.....I made two cards this weekend (trust me, this was good), one is for an anniversary card and the other was for fun.  I designed both for challenges at StampTV    for this week....I love entering these challenges, you win fabulous stamp sets.....I've won twice.  (Very Cool!)  


I Titled this card Dahlia on Steroids because I wanted to enter Gina K's "Container Garden"  challenge (who couldn't use a spring "pick-me-up" right about now?) and found this scrap of paper I had used months ago for something.  You can read the description on my StampTV page here .  It was fun creating and I hope you like both cards.  



My next card project this weekend was for a sketch challenge by Jennie at StampTV .  I'm using Copic markers for the first time and I spent a lot of time watching available videos on technique with these.  I'm a work in progress.....for sure.  (heeheehee)  By the way, I poured them red wind on their card - it's healthier.



Thanks for looking and have a GREAT week.

Cheri 

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Both cards re great but I love the first one!! Your dp ia great and sts the mood for your lovely scene.

craftieodmae said...

you've done it again, great cards. The first one will have to be my faovrite, kinda puts you in a good mood LOL

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book