Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Winter Weekend

I spent some time this weekend playing with some of the new GKD stamps.  I'm having so much fun!  Here are a few of the cards I made this weekend.



Stamps:  GKD Warm and Wonderful.  An assortment of inks.  The sweater was stamped on dp and cut out.  I then highlighted the snowflakes with a gell pen and put tiny pearls on their centers.  The cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, the "lace" is a ms punch and the label is from the new fancy labels by Nesstabilities.




Stamps:  GKD "Life is Good".  DP is Basic Grey, "Spice Tea", CS is GKD Pure Luxury; Cranberry Tart and Soft Sand.  The train was colored with Prisma Art Markers.




Stamps:  GKD "Lovely Shelf".  DP Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses, CS, GKD Pure Luxury, Cranberry Tart and Pure White.

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

Cheri

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous cards Cheri!
I love how you positioned the train through the oval in the middle card. Your card for Selma's challenge is very clever too! Nina's new set is high on my list.....think this could be a very useful addition to anyone's stamp collection.

craftieodamae said...

where have you been I have missed you!!!! But then look at all these beautiful cards, you have been very very busy! They are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So pretty, Cheri! I really like them all - such great designs on each of them!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book