Tuesday, December 22, 2009

StampTV December Member Blog Hop

I'm so excited to be participating in the second StampTV Member Blog Hop! The stamps sets being featured are some of the most creative stamp sets I've ever used and I love, love, love each one of them.

This is one of the first cards I made using the newest stamp set by Nina Brackett, "Lovely Shelf". I'm hoping to add more cards for this hop because designs keep rolling around in my head, so please come back and see if I managed that (It might be difficult because of Christmas, but let's see if I can get'r done ;0) I think I just challenged myself :P )

Take a peak at all the other blogs in this hop by going to Gina K's Blog , she has them all here .

Cheri


7 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, this is gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!!

Banu said...

Very very beautiful. I really loved the color combination that you have used.

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossing folder you used to go with this .......Fantastic!

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossed background!

Anonymous said...

I must agree with you, Cheri! I love Nina's new "Lovely Shelf" set .. and your paper piecing plus the C'bugged background look wonderful together!

Merry Christmas!
~Bev
www.SavorTheJourney.blogs.SplitCoastStampers.com

Scrapacat said...

Very lovely! I like how the cloth looks like lace hanging over the shelf. Great job!
~ky

Tami Grandi said...

LOVE this!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book