Saturday, March 24, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY WYMAN

A very happy birthday post to Wendy Wyman, originator and artist for Repeat Impressions Stamps and The House That Stamps Built Blog.  


RI Stamps used for this card are #2611-J "LadySlipper" and #1904-I "A Special Wish".

I love being on the design team and playing with the fabulous stamps that Wendy creates.  Thanks for letting me hang out and play with your awesome stamps, Wendy.  I hope your birthday is one of your best birthdays everah!  

Hugs,




7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh my, she is so lucky to get this gorgeous birthday card from you. It is so lovely, Cheri.

Esther Asbury said...

So pretty! Love the inked edges - adds just the right touch to your lovely card!

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and this gorgeous card, Cheri. It is just stunning! I'm so happy that you love being on my team, because I love having you here!!
Hugs,
Wendy

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful card SS. Wendy will of course love it as no doubt loves having you part of The Team. Colouring, colours and blending are superb.

Beth Norman said...

This card is just darling. Your colouring is absolutely spot on. Those leaves look so real. I like how you sponged colour around the edges.

Heather said...

So beautiful!! Gorgeous image and coloring and your scalloped dies are fabulous!

Donna said...

This is beautiful and a perfect saying for Wendy!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book