Friday, March 23, 2018

BIRTHDAY ALERT FOR WENDY WYMAN OF REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hey there house friends....this is a quick post to let you know you should check out the Repeat Impressions FaceBook Page tomorrow as we celebrate Wendy Wyman's birthday.  

Wendy is the stamp designer, creator extraordinaire of Repeat Impressions Stamps and The House That Stamps Built Blog.  

Being part of the Repeat Impressions design team (the Rock Stars) has been a highlight of my crafting life for the past 6 years and I am so grateful to Wendy (and her sidekick hubby, Bill) for taking me on and letting me showcase her awesome designs.  

Here's a sneak peak of the card I made for Wendy.  I'll post it on the Repeat Impressions FB page tomorrow.  Please come on over and see what others will be posting and take the opportunity to also wish Wendy a Happy Birthday.  



See you there.


No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book