Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wedding Anniversary Time

Hi Blog Friends,

I haven't posted in several days and I've missed being here.  My hubby has some medical issues we're trying to take care of - he will have surgery on Tuesday and hopefully his recovery will be short and all will be well with him soon.  We'd welcome prayers and good thoughts for him if you would.

That being said, we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary yesterday - quietly.  He loves music (he plays many instruments including the piano) and dancing and often he and I will dance around our kitchen when we hear a good dance tune. (Our dog doesn't like us to dance though and will often get between us.)   When I saw this stamp set from My Favorite Things, I knew I had to have it so I could create an anniversary card for him.  It seemed so perfect for us!  He loved it!



Stamp - "May I have This Dance".  DP:  Glitz "Pretty In Pink". 

Thanks for stopping by and for the warm comments you leave me!  I love reading them, as they always make my day!!!!

Cheri

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Happy Anniversary, Cheri! Many happy returns! Hope that DH's medical issues get sorted and he gets on the road to a speedy recovery. Will keep you both in my prayers. {{Hugs}}

Cheryl S. said...

Happy Anniversary, Cheri & Carl. I will be keeping Carl in my prayers!

Betty Benton said...

Praying that your hubby's surgery will go well and recovery time will be quick! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Nan G said...

Happy Anniversary!
Lovely card, especially like the sentiment! Hope all goes well for your DH. My prayers are with you.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Ill keep you in my prayers -- meanwhile congrats and this card is the perfect anniversary card! Love your paper mixture too!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book