Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gingersnaps Creations Supply Challenge

Hi Blogger Friends!

My second week at Gingersnaps Creations as Visiting Artist and having a blast!!! 
This week the challenge is a supply challenge and we're being asked to use our border punches.  I dont know about you, but with all of my border dies, my punches often get left out.  It was fun to get them out and play with them. 

I hope you'll drop by Gingersnapes Creations and play along with us! 


The music sheet is a true vintage piece I purchased from the incredible etsy shop of Ali Manning she has some beautiful vintage products.

My punches were "Birds on a Wire" and I'm not sure what the other's name is called, but they are both from Martha Stewart.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll play along.

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

I have the bird punch and love it! This is a wonderful card -- love all the linear action!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book