Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

Hello friends!

Here it is, America's 234th Birthday!  When I was little, we would get all excited about seeing the small town parade, then going to watch my father play in a baseball game with the other community fathers.  Then it was off to my Gt. Grandmother's for a huge family picnic.  What dear memories those are to me.  Have you got any memories of 4th of July moments in your life?  I'd love to hear about them.

In honor of this 4th of July, I'm posting this card I mad for the Inspiration Challenge over at StampTV this week and Joan's #4 Color Challenge at Joan's Creations.





The products I used for this card are:  CS GKD Pure Luxury White, Red Hot and In the Navy.  DP Basic Grey, "Boxer", GKD Free Digi "Stars and Stripes".  Stamps:  GKD "The Journey" by Asela Hopkins and "Hip to be Square" by Melanie Muenchinger.  I colored the chair with Copic Markers E31 and E33.  Ribbon is from GKD, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and Tim Holtz Alterations "Brackets" were also used.  Crystal stars are from Michaels.


Here's the inspiration photo from StampTV.

Couldn't you just take a seat right there on that porch and have a chat with someone or watch a parade go by?  

I hope you're all having a wonderful day of celebration.  
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment, I love hearing from everyone.

Cheri




No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book