Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sharing An Award

Sunday greetings,

Here is an award I received his morning from Olga  who is incredibly talented. Thank you, Olga for this. She told me there are things I have to do now. I need to pass the award on to seven (7) blogs, letting them know they've been nominated to receive this award. So, here are the steps: (1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (3) Link to hte person who nominated you for this ward. (4) Name 7 thinkgs about yourself that people might find interesting. (5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (7) leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

Those Kreativ Bloggers I've chosen to receive this award are: 1. Peggy Wainman , 2.Melissa Shultz , 3.Sue VanDeVusse  Grammamamma , 4. Caryl Kruger 5. Ursula . 6. Alita  7. Cathy Norton

Seven things about me that people might find interesting:

1. I'm 62 years old and don't know how/when that happened.
2. I have no musical skills other than playing my iPod.
3. I love the game of ice hockey and was once on a woman's team (we called ourselves "The Mother Puckers"
4. I love target shooting and am pretty good shot.
5. I love gardening.
6. I work outside the home as a secretary and I have a home based business with Shaklee.
7. I love snow.

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

you are so welcome!!! I love your talent and have for quite a while so you deserve it!! I would never guess you were 62, I was thinking in your 40's!!!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book