Friday, December 4, 2009

December Release Party Fun

The GKD December Release Party went off without a hitch last night and I must tell you it was a BLAST!  It's hard keeping up with all the messaging and information, but seeing the cards and "talking" to so many of the fantastic party people is so much fun.

These are the 2 cards that I posted on the party last night.  Both are made with the new stamp set, "Warm an Wonderful" by Rupa Shevde.  I'm really looking forward to creating more cards with these stamps.



Paper:  Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses, GKD Pure Luxury White.
Embossing:  Cuttlebug folders.
Stamps:  Warm and Wonderful




Paper:  Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses, GKD Pure Luxury CS Cranberry Tart.
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Folder
Stamps:  GKD Warm and Wonderful Stamp Set.

You can find these stamps and many other at StampTV , just click on "Shop Now".

If you want to get in on some fun, check out two upcoming blog hops:
December 14, 2009 - "Lovely Shelf"
December 16, 2009 - "Life is Good"

Hoping you all have a healthy day,
Cheri

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

These cards are awesome Cheri!!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book