Tuesday, April 9, 2019

FIESTA, FIESTA, FIESTA

Hello everyone!!!! 

Spring isn't here in our part of Maine yet...yesterday we got 8 inches of snow and there's more coming today!!!!  Whatever!!!!!  

In spite of the snow, I'm creating a feista card using the new companion stamps from Technique Junkies StampsFiesta and Hot Peppers.  

These stamps and all other stamps are available to you with a 10% discount, if you'd like to take advantage of it.  Simply use my personal code TJ10CHERI at discount.  


I created this card by first stamping Hot Peppers in VersaMark ink and heat embossing with gold ep.  I then used my PolyChromo pencils to color them.  The sentiment was stamped the same, then cut with an older Spellbinder die, mounted on a brushed cold layer and adhered over the hot peppers panel. 

Have a great day and week.  Thanks for stopping by.  



No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book