Wednesday, April 3, 2019

APRIL 2019 DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House friends!!! 

Here we are at the first Wednesday of a new month!!!! Yay!!! Spring is really ahead of us.  Today we're having a designer's choice challenge at The House That Stamps Built and it's Laurie's turn to challenge us.  She's chosen "use a stencil".  

Today is our grandson's 12th birthday and this card is for him.  

I used RI#9302-P "Cupcakes" from the "Pairings" set, RI#3915-F "Got Cake?" and RI#3404-C "Random Dots" .  I fussy cut out the cupcake and put a little wobble on it so it would be an interactive card.  I sponged some light blue dye ink through a circle stencil.  This was such a fun card to create.  I think he'll like it.    



Thanks for stopping by today!  Come on over and join Laurie's challenge.  All the details can be found at The House.  

For more stencil inspiration, check out the blogs of my super talented team mates.  

Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Esther Shirley    


8 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous card, the partial stencil and confetti background and then the wobble really make the cupcake shine! Your grandson will have fun with this!

Esther Asbury said...

What a yummy looking card...your coloring is perfect! I also love how you used the random dots stamp (I don't think I ever even noticed that one before, but it's going on my next wish list!). Love your card, it's perfect in every way!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love how you used the circle stencil - and the cup cake looks really yummy. Perfect for a 12 year old birthday card.

Heather said...

Oh, yeah, he is definitely going to love it!!! This is fabulous! And how fun that the cupcake is on a wobble!

Laurie Unger said...

I bet your grandson loved this card! Super cute. I like the addition of the "sprinkles" you added over the stenciled circles. What a wonderful card and take on the challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the dual layers and of course your coloring!

Ina G said...

Lucky it is early morning here otherwise I would be putting my hand in to grab that scrumptious looking cupcake SS. My mouth is watering! So enticing.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book