Wednesday, February 27, 2019

FEBRUARY 2019 ATG CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House Friends!!!! 

Here we are at the final Wednesday for the month of February....that just flew by....and it's the all time favorite challenge Anything Goes!!!! 

We hope to see you over at The House That Stamps Built playing along with us; it's such a fun challenge.  You can still play along with any or all of the challenges this month, just get them loaded into the corresponding monthly posts  (Designer's Choice Challenge, Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge, Inpiration Challenge and now the Anything Goes Challenge).

Here's a card I made for the challenge to help inspire you.  


I think I was channeling my friend Vicki Dutcher.  Vicki uses bright colors so well and without any conscience effort on my part, boom....this appeared on my work area.  LOL.  

The background was masked and sponged using a variety of Distress Inks.  The comfy cat was stamped separately, colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut, then adhered to the background panel.  Both were then framed with a die cut frame.  

My team mates have some "blow you away" creations to show you.  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you'll check out our challenge at THE HOUSE and join us.  



11 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - and love this cat image- again another one that I think I "must" order soon. Looks like our dear sweet Thomas Cat that lived for almost 20 years. The background is perfect and then you added the sea gulls and the sand - perfect with this sentiment.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Cheri - those clouds are awesome -- love the bright colors! Love the relaxing cat on the beach -- I think we're all wishing for warmer weather! (smile)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Of course I love this! Those bright colors do sing to me ☺

Laurie Unger said...

You have created a beautiful sky here. Just gorgeous!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable and the clouds are amazing! I want to be laying there with the cat!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- I just love cat cards! Beautiful job on this one.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your sky really draws me in. The blue water looks great in the background. Nice colouring on the pillows. Your shading and highlights are very nice.

Heather said...

This is fabulous!! The background is awesome, and that cat looks just like he belongs there on the beach.

Colleen Holmes said...

Gorgeously colored! Beautiful card:) xoxo

joy said...

What a beautiful card. Your colors are so vibrant and beautiful!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book