Friday, December 21, 2018

MY FAVORITES FROM MY TECHNIQUE JUNKIES STAMPS POST IN 2018

Hello Technique Junkies Stamps Peeps!  

How fun it is to look back over this year and see the cards I've created using the fabulous stamps from Technique Junkies Stamps.   Being part of the TJ Design team is a true honor.  

Thank you for all the visits and comments on my cards, I truly appreciate you taking the time to encourage and inspire me.  

These are, in no particular order, my favoite five Technique Junkies Stamps creations from 2018.  














If you'd like to purchase the stamps I've used here and would like a little discount, please feel free to use my personal discount code TJ10Cheri.  



2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- I can see why these re your favorites! Great cards!

Ina G said...

You sure picked some beautiful favourites SS. Love them all and many many more you haven't added here. Thanks for sharing just 'a few'.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book